Frustrated by your child talking back and need an effective strategy to help reduce the sass? Then join Lisa Walpert, MSN, FNP, on November 5th for a one-hour class that deals with this challenging behavior:
(Where did my angel go?)
Tuesday, November 5th, from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Southern Orange County Pediatric Associates
Lake Forest Office
23321 El Toro Road, Lake Forest, CA 92630 (Suite TBA)
Cost: $15 individual or $25 per couple
Addressed in this upcoming session:
- Identify and Recognize- How to tell the difference between backtalk and discussion.
- Potential Causes- Identifying behaviors and situations that may encourage backtalk.
- Addressing Backtalk- How to help your child understand when his/her words are non-effective.
- Dealing with Backtalk-How to teach your child to negotiate and discuss in a positive and effective way.
- Reduce Future Backtalk- Discuss consequences and planning for future episodes.
To sign up for this session, please contact SOCPA’s Administration Office at 949-770-6789 to RSVP–we look forward to seeing you there!